Sunday, February 7, 2010

Research Paper Proposal

Russell Sprouts

You will select an issue in multi-ethnic literature that appeals to you and research the topic. You will write a paper of at least 700 words, discussing the topic.

This is story about Russell. Even though it finished when Russell is just elementary students, this book shows a process of child to be an adult. How children improved their thinking.
It is divided 6 stories about Russell.

I found out growth of every child in the world is same. The way how childrend think toward the world is depended on their parents.

So I want to give a topic that how different ethnic family teach their children. Is there differences method of teaching in different ethnic family???

1 comment:

  1. I like this, Su. You may want to look at how Esperanza and Miguel are raised, as well as Tree-Ear. The cultures mean that the kids are raised in different ways; however, there are often also similarities. I think this could make a very interesting paper and look forward to reading it.

    To find critical articles, you should search in the ERIC database, and I would look for "family values" and "multiethnic children's literature." I think you will be able to find some articles using those search terms. If not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete